Abundance seems to be an issue that absorbs much of your attention and has seemed to absorb much of your attention for quite some time.
豐盛富足這個問題佔據了你(當下的)很多的注意力,而且還佔據了很長時間。
Let's address the notions of abundance, so you can understand attracting abundance into your life is quite a simple matter and does not have to be in any way the struggle you may have created it to be.
今天,我們就來說說富足這一概念,這樣你就可以清楚地知道:吸引富足到你生活中來其實是很容易的一件事,你根本不需要通過艱苦奮鬥、努力拚搏就可以實現。
Many of you have been told that abundance is certain things, but is not other things.
你們很多人都被這樣教導過,認為:富足,即擁有某些特定的東西,而不是其他東西。
Many of you have become wrapped-up in the definitions that create abundance, or an apparent lack of it.
而且你們很多人也都被包裹在"你要嘛是豐盛的,要嘛是在匱乏之中"這樣的定義裡面。
Allow us to address the notion and make very clear in your understanding that it is only—ONLY—your definitions of abundance that prevent you from experiencing it in your lives.
現在就讓我們來詳細講解富足這個概念,這樣你就可以透徹地理解到:只有你對富足的定義,才會阻止你體驗到富足的生活。
There is absolutely nothing inherent in the idea of abundance or the experience of abundance that is difficult to attain.
擁有富足的理念,或者體驗富足的生活,這絕對沒有任何難度。
Only your definitions of abundance make it seem to be beyond your reach.
只有你對富足的定義,才會讓你認為"富足,我所欲也,然其遙不可及,可欲不可求也!"
Here comes another new definition.
現在,我就給你們來一個富足的新定義!
Are you paying attention?
你有注意看嗎?
Alright.
很好!
Abundance is the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it, period.
富足,就是在你需要做你需要做的事情時,你就能做到的能力,僅此而已。
"Hey, he didn't say anything about money.He left out money.What good is abundance without money?"
"嘿!他把錢給漏掉了!關於錢,他什麼也沒說。沒有錢,這算哪門子富足啊?"
Well, what good is money without abundance?
哈!沒有富足,有錢還有啥意思呢?
Again, allow yourself to understand the basic definition of abundance:the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it.
請再花點時間,好好理解一下富足的基本定義:富足,就是在你需要做你需要做的事情時,你就能做到的能力。
Now yes, on your planet we understand you have one symbol of abundance called money.
是的,我們也理解,在你們星球上,你們有一個富足的象徵,即金錢。
Yes, it's valid;
是的,它有效!
yes, it's creative;
是的,它有創意!
yes, it's going to change.
是的,它將發生改變!
But that's alright.It is still valid.
但這也是好事。它現在仍然有效。
It is just as creative as any other way to represent abundance.
它,就像其他代表富足的形式一樣,也有創造性!
"What do you mean, any other way? What other way?"
"你說"其他形式"是啥意思呀?還有哪些方式?"
Well, many other ways;
哈!方式多著呢!
And that's the difficulty in your definition.
而這就是你們對於富足的定義感到困難的地方。
If you only see abundance only as money very often you don't see abundance in its other forms.
如果你認為"富足就是有錢",那你就常常看不到富足的其他形式。
You're blind so to speak,abundance-blind.
你失明了!可以說,你在富足方面,是個瞎子。
Because "green" is the only color you allow abundance to come in.
因為你只允許"綠色的富足"進入你眼球。(綠色代表美元)
But abundance comes in a total spectrum.
但進入你眼球的富足是完整的光譜。
本文出自: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d4a0f6240102wvkl.html
取自: http://san23.pixnet.net/blog/post/64411495
友善提醒:閱讀訊息時請保持身心靈的平靜與開放,並善用自己的直覺與內在智慧,感知有正面幫助的訊息,提取它們,並放下沒有共鳴的部分,無須執著、擔憂、恐懼;保持心態的正面與開放,樂觀迎接新的可能,一種接近真善美的可能。
世界正在往好的方向轉變~感謝一切~歡迎轉載~NAMASTE~
我們下一篇網誌再會哦~~
留言列表